1. What are the visiting hours of the Center?
Visiting hours are from 8:00am to 8:30 pm daily.
2. What are the visiting hours for Maternity?
Visiting hours for Maternity are from 8:00am to 8:30pm daily.
3. Is there a Chaplain available?
Yes, a Chaplain is available to you by calling extension 8344 or by dialing 687-8344 from 7:30am to 7:00pm. Should you need Chaplain Services outside of those hours, please call the operator and a Chaplain will be paged.
4. What are the cafeteria hours?
The Cafeteria is located between the North and South Lobbies on the first floor. Breakfast is served each day from 6:30am-9:30am, lunch is 10:30am-1:30pm, and dinner is served from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. The cafeteria is open during other daytime hours for snacks and cold items.
5. Where is the Gift Shop located?
The Gift Shop is conveniently located off the South Lobby and is provided by Twig 12. The hours are Monday through Saturday, 11:30am to 4:00pm and 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Sunday hours are 1:00pm-4:00pm and 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
6. Is there a charge to park in the Parking Garage?
The parking garage is provided free of charge to patients and their families for any services at Fairfield Medical Center.