“We are simple people; we have led a simple life. We are not rich, but we have been blessed and we want to thank Fairfield Medical Center and all of their great staff for the wonderful care that we received.” Evelyn & Emery Williams
Emery & Evelyn have supported Fairfield Medical Center in many ways over the years. By establishing a trust, they have arranged for a gift to be endowed in their names that will continue to give to our patients and community following their lifetime. The Williams’ endowment will only release a portion or all of the fund’s earnings for the annual grant depending on their wishes. This means the corpus or principal of the fund remains intact.
Leaving your legacy by designing a specific or residuary bequest in your will or trust is the easiest way to ensure your desire to further our mission at FMC. To provide your financial advisor with the appropriate tools to make your gift, please see our Advisor Gift Planning Tools Link.
How It Works
• Include a bequest to Fairfield Medical Center Foundation in your will or trust.
• Identify the purpose of your bequest as unrestricted or directed to a specific purpose.
• Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust that you wish to gift FMC.
• Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
• You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
• You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
Please let us know if you have included Fairfield Medical Center in your estate plan or if it’s something you are considering. We would love to hear from you.