Volunteer Services at Fairfield Medical Center - Frequently Asked Questions:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Each volunteer has his or her own reason for choosing to volunteer, but some of the most frequently cited reasons include:
- To help others, meet new people, and learn new skills.
- To give something back to my community.
- To get out of the house and do something productive.
- It makes you feel good & it’s fun!
How Much Time Does It Take?
The typical volunteer spends one three or four-hour shift per week. You can schedule your volunteer hours to fit your lifestyle and your vacation schedule.
What Would I Be Doing?
Fairfield Medical Center has as many as 30 different types of opportunities to select from. The goal is to match the your interests and skills with a job you would enjoy. Whether you enjoy working with people or paperwork, new challenges or consistent tasks each week, physically active work or a sedentary assignment, we have an assignment that fits each preference.
What Do I Get Out of It?
- Interaction with many people.
- A free meal for each shift worked.
- Parking in garage
- A sense of satisfaction that you have contributed something and helped others.
How Do I Get Started?
Fairfield Medical Center
ATTN: Marketing Department
401 North Ewing Street
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Once the application is returned an interview will be scheduled, followed by orientation and on-the-job training.