FAIRFIELD MEDICAL CENTER HOSTS STATE OF THE CENTER
LANCASTER, Ohio (March 18, 2014) – The annual State of Fairfield Medical Center update is scheduled for Wednesday, April 16 at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in the FMC Assembly Rooms on the second floor. Refreshments will be provided.
The presentation will include a brief financial report, an update on new services, awards, challenges, plans for 2014 and a question and answer session.
Hot topics for the evening are as follows:
- Hear about the latest FMC updates.
- LINX® - A new treatment for acid reflux being offered at FMC.
- Get information on a new detection tool for lung nodules.
- Learn about New VisionTM - FMC’s new medical stabilization service for individuals who are dealing with drugs and/or alcohol addiction.
- Receive information about the three bariatric surgery procedures offered at FMC.
- Hear about the progression of Project BRIGHT and learn about how you can receive future updates.
- An announcement will be made about a special FMC achievement.
This briefing is anticipated to last no longer than one hour. The public is welcome to attend. Interested community members can use the FMC free parking garage (take the elevator from the parking garage to floor 2R).
FMC is proud to host this event and hopes you will be able to attend. Seating is limited and RSVPs are requested by calling 740-687-8009 or 740-687-8077 (with after-hours voicemail).