Fairfield Medical Center, Fairfield County Department of Health, Ohio Department of Health and Fairfield County EMA are prepared for any patients who may present with COVID-19 symptoms.
Prevent the Spread of COVID-19:
We’re asking all community members to help us prevent the spread of the virus.
- Get vaccinated if you are able. COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective in preventing serious illness and death.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 ft. of distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick (except to visit your healthcare provider).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or the inside of your elbow, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Below is information regarding the COVID-19 virus and how to best handle battling the pandemic. For the most accurate, up-to-date information, visit one of these sources: