Audiology, Physical TherapyBrianna Brown, AuD, CCC-A
About Brianna Brown, AuD, CCC-A
Brianna found the field of Audiology through studying physics and science in her undergraduate education. The patient care that I get to provide with that education is very rewarding.
When not with her patients, Brianna enjoys spending time with her family and dog, and reading.
“I find it very rewarding that I am able to improve the quality of life for my patients and those around them.” - Brianna Brown, AuD, CCC-A
- Audiological and Vestibular Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Fitting and Follow-Up Care
- Hearing Loss
- Ohio University - Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Zane State College - Health Sciences
- Ohio University - Doctorate of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.