AnesthesiologyCourtney James, MD
About Courtney James, MD
Dr. James chose medicine because she enjoyed learning about the human body and how it works, and she wanted a career that was rewarding and beneficial to her community.
When not taking care of patients, Dr. James enjoys trying different types of foods, reading, watching movies and going to see live music.
“The most rewarding part of my work is when I see a patient I have taken care of throughout surgery in recovery and they are doing well. I also enjoy comforting patients prior to surgery and explaining my role as their anesthesiologist.” - Courtney James, MD
- Meharry Medical College
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Anesthesiology (Residency)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Critical Care (Fellowship Field)
- Board Eligible
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists