Obstetrics & GynecologyJustin Bruner, DO
Accepting New Patients
About Justin Bruner, DO
Dr. Justin Bruner grew up in Kirkland, WA, just east of Seattle. After high school, he attended Brigham Young University, where he received his Bachelor of Arts in History. During this time, he took a two year break from his studies to serve a mission for his church in Hong Kong, where he learned to speak Cantonese. After graduating from BYU, he received a Masters Degree in Biomedical Sciences from Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. He then attended Medical School at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Henderson, NV. He completed his OB/GYN residency near Detroit, in Clinton Township, MI in the Henry Ford Health System.
Dr. Bruner and his wife, have four beautiful children, including their sweet angel Madelyn, who has already returned home. They have also been blessed to expand their family twice through the miracle of adoption. These and many other experiences have helped shape his practice philosophy, care for patients as individuals, and advocacy for women’s health. Dr. Bruner enjoys spending time with his family, reading, hiking, camping, skiing, gardening, antiquing and finding opportunities to serve the community.
The part of Dr. Bruner’s work that he finds most rewarding is being a small part of life changing events. Whether it’s helping deliver a baby or seeing someone be pain free for the first time after surgery, these experiences are life changing and leave a lasting positive impact on his life.
“I always knew I wanted to be an OB/GYN after experiencing virtually every pregnancy complication with my wife", Dr. Bruner said of finding his passion. "The compassion shown to us greatly impressed me, and my experience helped to shape how I practice and care for patients.” - Justin Bruner, DO
- Low and High Risk Obstetrics
- All Gynecologic Conditions including menopause, osteoporosis, painful periods, PCOS, preventative screenings, infertility, menstrual irregularities, cancer screenings, osteopathic manipulative treatment
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOOG)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine - Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Obstetrics and Gynecology (Residency)
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and a patient representative or a member of the office staff will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
If you need to make a change to an existing appointment, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911. This form is not monitored for emergencies.