AudiologyLaura Fahrer, AuD, CCC-A
Call the Office to Inquire about Scheduling an Appointment
About Laura Fahrer, AuD, CCC-A
Laura envisioned working in a helping profession and discovered Audiology while an undergraduate studying education. After a few introduction courses, she was drawn to the intricacy of the auditory and vestibular system and the impact audiology can have on quality of life, over a life span.
When not with her patients, Laura enjoys spending time with her family, gardening and walks in the woods.
“I find it very rewarding that my clinical skills can help bridge the science of audiology to a patient's concern. I am motivated when a patient and their family, understand their presenting concerns and best path for improved quality of life.” - Laura Fahrer, AuD, CCC-A
- Audiological and Vestibular Evaluations
- Amplification/Tinnitus Technology
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Newborn Hearing Screening Coordinator
- School-based Services
- Hearing Loss
- Imbalance and Vertigo
- Ohio University - Hearing, Speech and Language Sciences
- Ohio University - Master's in Hearing and Speech Sciences
- Salus University - Doctorate of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and a patient representative or a member of the office staff will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
If you need to make a change to an existing appointment, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911. This form is not monitored for emergencies.