Cancer Care, Hematology, OncologyMegan Brown, CNP
A referral is required for all appointments. Please ask your primary care provider for a referral. If you don’t have a primary care provider, you can request an appointment with an FHP primary care provider.
About Megan Brown, CNP
Megan joins Fairfield Medical Center from The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute as a certified nurse practitioner providing care to adult and geriatric populations. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Oncology Nursing Certification Organization. When not with her patients, Megan loves relaxing at home, reading and spending time with her husband and two daughters.
Learn more about our Cancer Care services
“The most rewarding part of my work is the relationships I develop with my patients and their families. It's an honor to take of others during an extremely vulnerable time of their life. ” - Megan Brown, CNP
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Oncology Nursing Certification Organization
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners