Audiology, Physical TherapySabrina Greer, AuD, CCC-A
About Sabrina Greer, AuD, CCC-A
Sabrina finds helping people more easily communicate with the people they love, and helping them preserve their independence a very rewarding part of her job.
When not with her patients, she enjoys gardening – especially growing perennials.
“I became interested in the field of Audiology and hearing conservation because several of my family members work in noisy surroundings and have hearing loss as a result.” - Sabrina Greer, AuD, CCC-A
- Audiological and Vestibular Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Fitting and Follow-Up Care
- Hearing Loss
- Ohio University - Hearing Speech and Language Sciences
- Ohio University - Master's in Hearing, Speech and Language Sciences
- Salus University - Doctorate of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.