Cancer CareShelly Romine, MSN, RN, BC, CCRN
About Shelly Romine, MSN, RN, BC, CCRN
Shelly’s experience and education has provided her with excellent knowledge of Oncology and Critical Care practices, acute patient care, family relations, hospice and palliative care, leadership, student education and development, and other relevant skills.
- Hocking College, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Hocking College, Associates Degree of Nursing
- Ohio University, Bachelors Science of Nursing
- Grand Canyon University, Master Science of Nursing-Education
- Board Certified Medical-Surgical Nurse
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses, Critical Care Registered Nurse
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.