AnesthesiologyVictoria Olatunji, MD
About Victoria Olatunji, MD
Dr. Olatunji chose medicine because she has an interest in physiology and pharmacology working together, as well as wanting to have a hands-on approach to patient care.
When not working at Fairfield Medical Center, Dr. Olatunji enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending group fitness classes and watching television and movies.
“I find it rewarding being able to reduce a patient's anxiety around surgery and then seeing them comfortable in recovery after anesthesia.” - Victoria Olatunji, MD
- General, regional, local and neuraxial anesthesiology for various types of cases
- Adults and pediatric patients above 2 years old
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Anesthesiology (Residency/Internship)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists
- Ohio State Medical Association