Experience Exceptional Cancer Resources
The Cancer Resource Center provides free services, programs and support for you and your family when you need it most. Our wide variety of valuable resources is available to meet your needs through your cancer treatment process and into survivorship.
In order to deliver valuable assistance close to home, the Cancer Resource Center is conveniently located at the Fairfield Medical Center Pavilion, and our resources are available to residents throughout Ohio.
For more information about the Cancer Resource Center, including hours of operation, call 740-689-4941.
Resources Offered Include:
- Cancer-related information and literature
- Individual and family counseling services
- Educational classes and programs
- Patient retail boutique
- Online resources for education and assistance
- Support groups
- Wig program (one free wig offered to FMC cancer patients)
- Bra and prosthesis fittings (by appointment only)
For more information on available resources, contact the Cancer Resource Center at 740-689-4941.