Experience the Expertise
Our expert gastroenterology team is dedicated to providing patients with the care they need, right here in our community.
To learn more about the services we offer, please call our office at 740-687-9182.
What is gastroenterology?
Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This includes conditions that may impact the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Commonly treated conditions and symptoms:
- Heartburn and GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Peptic ulcers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Difficulty swallowing
- Unexplained blood in stool
- Unexplained abdominal pain
- Colon cancer
- Liver disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Frequent or ongoing diarrhea, constipation, nausea or vomiting