Vascular SurgeryJason André, MD
Accepting New Patients
About Jason André, MD
Dr. André finds that fixing problems, providing patients with relief and improving their quality of life is the most rewarding part of his job as a vascular surgeon. When not making a difference in the lives of his patients, he enjoys playing with his kids, watching sports and catching up on a good book.
Dr. André treats an extensive collection of conditions within the realm of vascular surgery, including (but not limited to): carotid disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms, peripheral artery disease (PAD) and venous disease. His practice focuses on caring for the adult population.
“As a child, I underwent surgery. The improvement it made in my life inspired me to do the same for others.” - Jason André, MD
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center - General Surgery (Residency/Internship)
- Southern Illinois University - Vascular Surgery (Fellowship Field)
- American Board of Surgery (General)
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)