Vascular SurgeryJason André, MD
Accepting New Patients
About Jason André, MD
Dr. André finds that fixing problems, providing patients with relief and improving their quality of life is the most rewarding part of his job as a vascular surgeon.
When not making a difference in the lives of his patients, Dr. André enjoys playing with his kids, watching sports and catching up on a good book.
“As a child, I underwent surgery. The improvement it made in my life inspired me to do the same for others.” - Jason André, MD
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center - General Surgery (Residency/Internship)
- Southern Illinois University - Vascular Surgery (Fellowship Field)
- American Board of Surgery (General)
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need to make a change to an existing appointment, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.