Click here to read about the steps we are taking to keep you and your baby safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Experience the Care One Miracle at a Time
The birth of a child is a life-changing, joyful event – a reason to celebrate. Choosing the place where your baby will enter the world – where you and your child will feel safe, comfortable and cared for – is an important part of your experience. Whether this is your first delivery or your fourth, our staff is here to not only provide expert medical care, but also to calm your concerns and help you achieve the birth experience you want.
At Fairfield Medical Center, we combine high-quality care with high-quality caring. We want you to be confident in the care you will receive, which is why we are proud to offer:
- Local, board-certified, OB/GYN’s
- OB/GYN hospitalists providing 24/7 in-house coverage
- Skilled Nationwide Children’s Hospital pediatric hospitalists
- Compassionate, maternity-trained, registered nurses and OB technicians
- Knowledgeable lactation consultant RNs to support successful breastfeeding
- Childbirth educator to provide educational classes and newborn care support
- Anesthesiologists providing 24/7 coverage