Medical Office Pavilion
Effective immediately, all visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask or covering at Fairfield Medical Center facilities.
Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear during your next visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions to keep our patients safe. If you have a fever, dry cough or flu-like symptoms, or been around anyone who is sick, please call before coming to your appointment. For more information on COVID-19, you can call our information center at 740-687-8818.
The Pavilion is located across the parking lot from the Main Entrance of Fairfield Medical Center. Here you and your family can receive expert, personal care in a comfortable, clinical environment.
It’s immediate, convenient, patient and family-focused care that’s also close to home.
Services and offices located at the Medical Office Pavilion
- Cancer Care & Infusion Center
- Fairfield Medical Center Sleep Medicine
- Fairfield Healthcare Professionals Hematology & Oncology
- Fairfield Healthcare Professionals Infectious Disease & Wound Care
- Fairfield Healthcare Professionals Neurology