Fairfield Medical Center River Valley Campus
Effective immediately, all visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask or covering at Fairfield Medical Center facilities.
Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear during your next visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions to keep our patients safe. If you have a fever, dry cough or flu-like symptoms, or been around anyone who is sick, please call before coming to your appointment. For more information on COVID-19, you can call our information center at 740-687-8818.
Learn more about our current visitation policy here.
In an emergency, always dial 911.
- A progressive, 12-bed emergency department with a separate dedicated squad entrance
- A fully equipped trauma bay
- Four exam rooms specially equipped to house observation patients if extended oversight of care is warranted
- Designated rooms equipped for the care of bariatric and isolation patients
A beautifully appointed women’s health center with a private, spa-like environment. Available services include:
- Bone density screening
- Women’s health navigation services
Fairfield Healthcare Professionals Clinic – Orthopedics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 14 exam rooms with plenty of circulating space for multi-provider support and functionality
- Providing comprehensive bone and skeletal care
Outpatient Imaging and
X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Bone Density, EKG and blood draw services available:
- Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Individualized therapy sessions
- Warm water aquatic therapy pool
- Exercise equipment designed for all ages
- Fitness exercise equipment for membership use
- Walking track and free weights
- Steam and sauna
- Large classrooms and group exercise areas for instructional classes
- Dual access to the FMC River Valley Campus and the Robert K. Fox Family Y
- Locker and changing areas
Accessible for the community to reserve for seminars, education and corporate events.