Cardiology (Heart Care), Interventional CardiologyJason Weingart, MD
Accepting New Patients
About Jason Weingart, MD
Jason Weingart, MD is a cardiovascular physician board-certified in internal medicine, interventional cardiology and cardiovascular disease. He chose a career in medicine because of a love for science and a desire to help people. As a result, he’s often described as someone who cares about getting patients through a rough time and back to doing what they love to do. Listening, building rapport and doing his best to help are Dr. Weingat’s top priorities with every patient he sees.
“I am most rewarded as a doctor by having the ability to make a difference in someone's life during a time of need the way doctors have made a difference in mine.” - Jason Weingart, MD
“ Dr. Weingart is thorough, compassionate, and a wonderful listener. He, in concert with my OBGYN, solved my heart skipping issue. I could not ask for more than the care he gave me. we are lucky to have him in Lancaster!”
“ I was pleasantly surprised at how much time Dr. Weingart spent with me to answer all of my questions & concerns. I like him very much!”
- University of Toledo College of Medicine, Medical School
- Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, Internship
- Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, Residency
- University of Michigan Medical School, Fellowship
- University of Michigan Health System, Fellowship
- Am. Board of Internal Medicine (Interventional Cardiology)
- Am. Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.