NephrologyJoseph Tasch, DO
Accepting New Patients
About Joseph Tasch, DO
Dr. Tasch has a desire to help people while solving complicated problems. Having a background in chemistry and mathematics, Dr. Tasch used that knowledge to help with his volunteer work at a Chicago hospital, giving him his first exposure to medicine.
When not at the hospital, Dr. Tasch has a passion for running, hiking, hunting and competitive target shooting.
“To be an expert in a subspecialty of medicine, knowing what ails a patient and knowing there is something I can help with, or potentially reverse, is very rewarding.” - Joseph Tasch, DO
- A.T. Still University Kirksville - College of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine (Residency/Internship)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Nephrology (Fellowship Field)
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- National Kidney Foundation
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.