NephrologyJoseph Tasch, DO
Call the Office to Inquire about Scheduling an Appointment
About Joseph Tasch, DO
Dr. Tasch has a desire to help people while solving complicated problems. Having a background in chemistry and mathematics, Dr. Tasch used that knowledge to help with his volunteer work at a Chicago hospital, giving him his first exposure to medicine.
When not at the hospital, Dr. Tasch has a passion for running, hiking, hunting and competitive target shooting.
“To be an expert in a subspecialty of medicine, knowing what ails a patient and knowing there is something I can help with, or potentially reverse, is very rewarding.” - Joseph Tasch, DO
- A.T. Still University Kirksville - College of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine (Residency/Internship)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Nephrology (Fellowship Field)
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- National Kidney Foundation