Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary DiseaseAvneet Singh, MS, MD
A referral is required for all appointments. Please ask your primary care provider for a referral. If you don’t have a primary care provider, you can request an appointment with an FHP primary care provider.
About Avneet Singh, MS, MD
Avneet Singh, MD, strives to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all, and she looks forward to helping her patients manage their respiratory conditions. As an advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion, Dr. Singh is passionate about using her expertise to improve community health and accessibility through engagement and education.
When not with her patients, Dr. Singh enjoys music, painting, cooking and reading.
Learn more about pulmonary services at FMC.
“The most rewarding part of my job is creating relationships and helping patients navigate the complexities of their medical conditions. It's an honor to return and serve this community.” - Avneet Singh, MS, MD
- Case Western University, Master of Biomedical Sciences
- University of Toledo, Medical School
- University of Vermont, Internal Medicine Residency
- The Ohio State University, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians