Primary Care (Family Medicine)Donna Mayer, CNP
Accepting New Patients
About Donna Mayer, CNP
Donna Mayer, CNP, is an experienced nurse practitioner, dedicated to providing personalized care to patients in the region.
Donna has been a family nurse practitioner since 1996 and prior to then she started her career as a nurse. As a current resident and native of Perry County, she has spent the majority of her career caring for patients in the region. She is a member of the Ohio Association Advanced Practice Nurses and American Academy Nurse Practitioners. Donna looks forward to caring for all ages and joining the team of FHP Primary Care of New Lexington.
Learn more about primary care and providers near you.
“I take pride in providing quality compassionate care to every individual I care for.” - Donna Mayer, CNP
- Post Graduate: Family Nurse Practitioner – Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Masters: Nursing – Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Bachelors: Nursing – Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Chronic disease management
- Routine blood work and screenings
- Wellness exams
- Treatment of common illnesses
- Health education and referral
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and a patient representative or a member of the office staff will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
If you need to make a change to an existing appointment, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911. This form is not monitored for emergencies.