Primary Care (Family Medicine)Sang-Kyune Lee, MD
Accepting New Patients
About Sang-Kyune Lee, MD
Dr. Lee looks forward to providing care, compassion and expertise to our community. He enjoys caring for patients of all ages and backgrounds and offers treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions.
When he’s not with his patients, Dr. Lee enjoys reading, cooking and exercising.
Dr. Lee is board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
“I find it most rewarding when my patients return to me feeling better or comforted ... because I was able to make a small contribution to help my neighbor.” - Sang-Kyune Lee, MD
- Chronic disease management
- Routine blood work and screenings
- Wellness exams
- Pediatric care
- Treatment of common illnesses
- Health education and referral
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Inova Fairfax Hospital - Family Practice (Residency)
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and a patient representative or a member of the office staff will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
If you need to make a change to an existing appointment, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911. This form is not monitored for emergencies.