FHP Obstetrics & Gynecology
Effective immediately, all visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask or covering at Fairfield Medical Center facilities.
Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear during your next visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions to keep our patients safe. If you have a fever, dry cough or flu-like symptoms, or been around anyone who is sick, please call before coming to your appointment. For more information on COVID-19, you can call our information center at 740-687-8818.
Learn more about our current visitation policy here.
Our FHP Obstetrics & Gynecology practice is proud to provide comprehensive, compassionate care to women in the community. From routine wellness evaluations and management of pelvic disorders to family planning and pregnancy, our expert team is here to support you every step of the way.
- Family planning
- Well-woman visits
- Diagnosis and treatment of reproductive system disorders, such as endometriosis and PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Minimally invasive, laparoscopic surgery
- Complete management of pregnancy and delivery
- Management and treatment of symptoms and complications associated with menopause
New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.