Breaking Down Barriers
When making decisions about your healthcare, your focus should be on your health. That’s why we have trained financial counselors who can discuss the many payment options and assistance programs available to help you manage your financial responsibilities.
There are a variety of financial resources available to those who qualify to cover diagnostics, testing and more. Our women’s health nurse navigator will work collaboratively with financial aid personnel to determine what individualized assistance is available to you.
We offer helpful guidance with:
- Understanding your insurance claims
- Questions about financial assistance
- Organizing your insurance claim statements
Financial counseling services include:
- Medicaid applications
- HCAP and charity applications
- Assitance applying for grants
- HELP Financial and flexible payment arrangements
- Understanding Medicare with trained OSHIIP volunteers
If you think you may qualify for financial assistance or would like to know more, contact our women’s health nurse navigator at 740-687-2727.