Experience Specialized Care at Any Age
Women’s Health Therapy services are related to incontinence and pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic floor dysfunction, urinary stress, urinary incontinence and pelvic pain or weakness.
Fairfield Medical Center offers a broad range of Women’s Health Therapy services with specialized and private care for all ages. Any woman suffering from incontinence or other pelvic floor dysfunctions qualifies for treatment.
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic pain or weakness
- Urinary stress
- Urinary incontinence
- Pre/post-pregnancy musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Electric stimulation
- Myofacial release
- Education and written instruction
- Functional activities with emphasis on pelvic floor stability
What to Expect
- A thorough and private examination
- Internal muscle assessment
- Musculoskeletal-postural evaluation to test general flexibility
- Computer software evaluation to aid specifically with pelvic dysfunction assessment
- Individualized home exercise program
- Education on bladder and dietary recommendations
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 740-687-8602 and ask to speak with our Women’s Outpatient Therapy Coordinator.
Fairfield Medical Center offers Women’s therapy services conveniently located at two locations:
- Outpatient Therapy Services Clinic at 1143 East Main St., Lancaster (in the Kroger shopping center)
- Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- River Valley Campus at 2384 N. Memorial Drive, Lancaster
- Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.