Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology (Heart Care), Heart CareAlexander Hattoum, MD
Accepting New Patients
About Alexander Hattoum, MD
Dr. Alexander Hattoum joins the team at Fairfield Medical Center with an extensive background in electrophysiology and a passion to continuously advance cardiac care. As a physician, he strives to make his patients feel comfortable and confident in their management of heart rhythm disorders, bringing control and peace of mind to their lives.
When Dr. Hattoum is not with his patients, he enjoys traveling with his young family, reading and solving puzzles.
“I want to give my patients a safe, comfortable place to treat and manage all heart rhythm issues using the most advanced methods, and most importantly, a you-centered focus.” - Alexander Hattoum, MD
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- West Virginia University Ruby Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency
- University at Buffalo Medical Center, Cardiology Fellowship
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and a patient representative or a member of the office staff will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
If you need to make a change to an existing appointment, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911. This form is not monitored for emergencies.