Internal Medicine, Primary Care (Family Medicine)Sarah Ball, CNP
Accepting New Patients
About Sarah Ball, CNP
From a young age, Sarah Ball knew she wanted to serve others. Now, she finds it rewarding to help people understand how to promote wellness and manage their health.
When not with her patients, Sarah enjoys spending free time with her family and friends, boating at the lake and “attempting to learn to golf.”
Sarah is now accepting patients of all ages.
“I knew I wanted to work in my community to help people live their best lives - physically and mentally - which is what led me to become a family nurse practitioner. I love connecting with patients, educating them and encouraging them to feel empowered to make the best decisions for their own health. ” - Sarah Ball, CNP
- Well-woman visits
- Chronic disease management
- Routine blood work and screenings
- Wellness exams
- Pediatric care
- Treatment of common illnesses
- Health education and referral
- Capital University, Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Masters of Science in Nursing
- COPC - Family Medicine and The Ohio State University - Internal Medicine
- AANP - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - Family
Request an Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment. Your information will be reviewed and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention, please contact a Patient Representative at 740-687-8555.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911.