Giving to our pediatric patients
Would you like to donate to our pediatric patients while they are at FMC? Check out our current Wish List. The pediatric patients and families thank you for your donation. Your generosity is much appreciated. A gift of toys, games or activity supplies can make a huge difference to families and their child while spending time in the hospital. Here is a list of some needed items.
- Due to allergies and infection control, we cannot accept used toys of any kind. This includes stuffed animals that have not been played with but have been on display on shelves in a home. (Example: dolls or Beanie Baby collection).
- Newly purchased stuffed animals with tags still attached are acceptable.
- Do not include food items in activity bags or patient gifts.
- VHS tapes are not acceptable. DVDs should include a Blu-ray or 4K option.
- Please do not wrap donated gifts for children. All items will be checked before distribution.
- Please check all hand-made items to insure all needles and pins have been removed after the sewing process.
- Toys with weapons or violent themes such as guns, knives or swords will not be accepted.
- Please avoid items that may contain latex, such as balloons, erasers and some balls. Some children may have latex allergies.
- For the privacy and safety of our patients and donors, we will not allow donors to directly deliver gifts to families and patients.
Infants & Toddlers
- Musical/light up toys
- Board books
- Crib mirrors
- Blocks or balls
- Coloring books & crayons
- Kitchen play items
- Play tools
- Wooden puzzles
- Games such as: Memory, Candy Land and Chutes & Ladders
- Recent release DVDs (rated G or PG)
- Board games
- Sketch pads
- Journals (no spiral)
- Playing cards
- Crossword puzzles
- Washable games such as: Trouble, Battleship, Connect 4, Dominos, Catch Phrase, Bop It
Please drop off donations to the South (Main Entrance) Visitor’s Desk at Fairfield Medical Center, 401 N. Ewing Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130.
Donations will be received Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please fill out a donation slip (available at the visitor’s desk) when you bring in your donation. Please contact the Fairfield Medical Center Foundation Department at 740-687-8107 for questions about donating.
We Love to Shop
If you would prefer to let us do the shopping and select items from the Wish List, you may choose to make a monetary donation. Please contact the Fairfield Medical Center Foundation Department at 740-687-8107 to do so.