Foot and Ankle Pain
Getting You Back on Your Feet
Foot and ankle pain symptoms can develop because of everyday wear and tear or overuse. Even the natural aging process can trigger unwanted pain and prevent you from doing the activities you love. Based on your symptoms, our team of orthopedic providers can help assess and treat your pain to get you back on your feet.
Foot & Ankle Injuries and Pain
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Achilles Tendinitis, which is inflammation of the tendon that connects the calf muscle to the heel bone
- Ankle Fractures
- Ankle Sprains
- Bunions, which are caused by excess bone in the area where the big toe connects to the foot
- Foot Fractures
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Hammer Toes, or a toe that remains bent
- Heel Spurs
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swelling, redness or extreme tenderness
- General joint pain
- Pain that is worse before or after activity
- Bony growths on areas of the toes or heel bone
- Burning, numbness or lack of feeling in your feet
- Tingling in the foot
How is Foot and Ankle Pain Treated?
Our orthopedic providers may suggest imaging tests to better assess your pain. Your treatment will depend on the source of your pain. If you have pain that persists for weeks and does not improve, contact our office to schedule an appointment. Please seek immediate emergency care if you have a traumatic injury to your foot or ankle, if you are experiencing severe swelling or if you are unable to bear weight on your foot.