Spine and Back Pain
We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
Back pain is common and typically goes away with rest and over-the-counter pain relievers. Whether your symptoms are mild or severe, back pain can impact your daily life while causing you unwanted frustration and discomfort. The cause of your back pain can be from arthritis, a spinal injury, infection, pregnancy, poor posture, disc problems or even lack of exercise. If your back or spine pain has not improved and persists for more than 3 months, schedule an appointment with our orthopedic experts to learn more about your treatment options.
Spine & Back Injuries and Pain:
- Back Arthritis
- Back Injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Intense pain
- Shooting pain down the leg(s)
- Numbness in the leg(s)
- Redness or swelling on your back
How is Back Pain Treated?
- Treatment options vary depending on the cause of your back or spine pain. Non-surgical treatment options can include physical therapy, diet or lifestyle modifications, injections, prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs or muscle relaxers. Our team of dedicated orthopedic providers can help assess your back pain and offer treatment options. Additional indicators related to your pain may be evidence that surgery is required.
- A spinal injection can help reduce your pain and improve your functionality. The procedure can reduce inflammation and relieve pain. A spinal injection also can be used for diagnostic purposes to help your provider identify the source of your pain. Learn more about spinal injections here.
- In severe cases, surgery may be necessary.